Personal Enrichment - Series 2000
- Spirituality (2100) these courses will be designed to help active participants understand the specific aspects of developing oneâ€™s spiritual awareness. A combination of spiritual development exercises, meditations, talks and discussions on different aspects of this subject help participants gain greater insight and awareness for self development and, if appropriate, to improve oneâ€™s intuition when working with healing energy.
- Religion (2200) these courses about the study of religion will investigate the religious traditions of humans, in all their historical, cultural, and doctrinal complexity. These courses will explore the complicated traditions of beliefs and practices to understand how religions have come about, what they are made of, what their practitioners do, and how they affect culture and society.
- Financial planning (2300) these courses will help active participants develop financial planning knowledge and expertise. Participant will enhance insurance, retirement, tax and estate planning and investment management abilities, allowing participants to simply increase your personal financial acumen. Advanced financial planning courses also will be offered to satisfy qualification requirements for multiple industry exams and financial services designations.
- Investments (2400) Courses in investments will teach active participants how to invest capital in a wide range of products from bonds to mutual funds, and address the disciplines of saving and credit repair.
- Estate Planning (2500) Courses in estate planning requires will walk participants through designing their own basic estate plan, including property ownership, probate, wills, intestacy, trusts, estate and gift taxes, elder law, estate liquidity and the estate planning process, techniques and strategies.
- Therapy (2600) Courses will teach the art and science of massage therapy, while also teaching sound business practices which prepare students for success in the marketplace.
- Coaching (2700) these courses will train counselors, therapists, psychologists, social workers, human resource professionals, educators and other professionals in the profession of life coaching and offer specialized methods of addressing anger management and conflict resolution that they can use with their clients.
- Motivation (2800) these courses will deliver public speaking training, leadership, team building and sales workshops to build confident managers and leaders. Motivational courses will also help teens and adults to overcome the fear of public speaking and inspire participants to motivate others through dialogue and role modeling amongst family member and community stakeholders.
- Counseling (2900) Counseling courses will cover the history, philosophy, and organization of counseling both as an academic discipline and as a helping profession are explored. Emphasis is on understanding of personal, academic, and professional aspects of counseling in the context of modern economic and social influences. The applicability of counseling theories to males and females from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds and across the life span will also be examined.
- Meditation (2010) these courses will help active participants learn meditation as a process of self-discovery, whereby unique techniques can create integration between the body, mind and spirit in which allows participants live a more harmonious lives.